mandag 7. juli 2008

Vacation has started



Arrived in Seattle yesterday afternoon, after 9 hours on board a plane, one hour sleep and trying to forget that it was turning into night, Norwegian time. We had dinner at five in the morning (Norwegian time), did some shopping and went to bed. I woke up at 3.20 (Am. time) and believed it was morning, stayed in bed until 6.30, went back to sleep again, managed to get some more sleep and was awake at a 7.45. This is not the usual me!!!!

We stay in the University District, at Chambered Nautilus. We love it here. I will post pics later. Through Ravelry I've found some yarn shops in my neighbourhood and I've already visited Acorn Street Shop. I bought some Noro yarn, bamboo needles and a magazine, Noro Joy.
The pictures in this entry were taken 5 years ago, when the camera was new, and we weren't familiar with the use of it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Pop by to say hello :-)