torsdag 4. desember 2008

I'm ready to meet the challenge

I was given a challenge from Lykkelita some time ago, unfortunately I found this very hard to do, but now is the time :0)
  1. I like to travel, have always done; -went to England with two friends from school in 72. Met a lot of nice people from all over world. Made friends with a couple of Portuguese boys.




2. I went to Portugal the next summer; to meet the boys.


3. Started studying at the Northern most university in 74.
4. Married in 76
5. Attended the Teachers' training college between 76 and 79
6. I have had two cats and a dog.
7. England was my favourite country and London my favourite city for many years. Now I travel more and have no specific favourite place. And I visited Portugal again after all these years in 2007, and I met my long lost friends from that time.

Now who to challenge?

  • Elin
  • Anyone else who happen to read my blog

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så morsomme bilder og artig å bli litt bedre kjent med deg:) Håpe du kose dæ i adventstida, her går det i hundre. På onsdag skal gubben og æ til UNN i Tromsø en tur:) Glede mæ til en liten titt i butikkan før vi vende nesa mot Narvik igjen.
    Ha ei god helg, kjære bloggvenn i nord:)

    SvarSlett

Pop by to say hello :-)